DraftFuel is a new app* that allows you to fund your sportsbook, online casino, and daily fantasy sports accounts without breaking the bank!
You can change your PIN by going to menu on the left-hand side and clicking on the welcome tab at the top.
No, this is not a credit card, no credit check is required to get the card. Federal law does require all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a card account.
Click on the “My Card” tab in the menu on the left-hand side. You can click the “lock card” option to temporarily lock your account.
Call customer service at 1-866-373-8351. To avoid a Balance Refund Check Fee, make sure to transfer your card balance back to your primary checking account so you have a zero balance in your DraftFuel Card Account.
Click on the transactions tab in the menu on the left-hand side and you can see a breakdown of your transactions.
– Yes, click on the “transfer” tab at bottom of the main dashboard, or in the menu section on the left-hand side. Once there, you can designate a specific dollar amount to be transferred to the DraftFuel Card or back to your primary checking account.
– You can also set a limit on the amount that can be transferred to your DraftFuel Card by clicking on the accounts tab in the menu on the left-hand side.
– Yes, in the accounts tab on the left-hand side. Once there, click on the “add” button in the right-hand corner, which will take you back to the account configuration screen where you can add a different account.
– You can only have funds transferred from a checking account, which you will designate during the account configuration process.
Go to the accounts tab in the menu on the left-hand side. Once there, you can turn roundups and fixed % of deposits on or off. Additionally, you can adjust the multiplier to increase or decrease the amount of spare change you want to deposit and increase or decrease the % transferred from your deposits.
– If you click on your card on the dashboard, it will flip over and display your complete card number, CVV, and expiration date.
– To find your account and routing numbers, click on the menu on the left-hand side and go down to the “My Card Tab”.
Your card may be used for everyday purchases at select merchants where Discover is accepted in-store, online and over the phone.
Please refer to our most current Fee Schedule (provide link).
16192 Coastal Hwy., Lewes, DE 19958-360
Need help? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org